Monday 7 February 2011

Digging out for the shed

I did want to start sowing some seeds this weekend for my greenhouse. However, thought the wind was ridiculous and the poor seeds would have ended up sprouting up on the next door neighbours lawn or something in a couple of months so dedided to give that a miss. But when going outside to walk to the allotment, my greenhouse (half sized one) had completely collapsed - definitely unmendable! :( So wouldn't have anywhere to put them anyway!

With the waiting for some help putting up my shed, I decided to start digging out a patch ready for the shed at the weekend. This needs to be done because my plot is sloped so need to dig out a flat patch for it. My Mum appeared after about an hour and helped me out, didn't completely finish but got a good block of it done! This was harder work than I thought it would be and am feeling the affects today... I am now determined to read up on how to build a shed and the stuff I need for it for the base etc... I am clueless on this part.

So after a slightly disappointing weekend, I decided to bake some cakes to make me feel happy again. Vanilla Cupcakes with m&m choco crispy topping! Yum! But am dieting so can't eat one, but it makes me happy seeing other people enjoying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment