Sunday 27 February 2011

Greenhouse and seed planting

Had a very busy weekend, (went to Brighton where I found some bargain potatoes and garlic - 3 for £5! Not the whole purpose of the weekend...) so only had Sunday this week for allotment jobs! On Saturday I had a phonecall to say my greenhouse was ready for collection so that was my first job today. I  decided that I would put it up too as think planting more of my seeds needed to take priority over the digging at the plot.

I was very proud of myself as I put it together without any help as the bf was out and my Dad was at work (It was pretty easy to be honest, but still). So once I had put the frame together my Dad arrived to help with moving it to the right spot and helping put the cover on.

I was then able to plant my chillies, peppers, celeriac and tomatoes (mixed variety). My Mum promised she would go up to the allotment and plant  a couple of fruit bushes she brought for me so that took that guilt away!

I feel like I say this far too often, but next weekend I am free ALL weekend so will definately be dedicating my time to the plot... Come rain or shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment